Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Let’s talk about the role:
We have a current internal fixed term opportunity (Until June 2019) for a full-time coordinator based at Graceville centre (Nambour). In this exciting opportunity you will lead, develop and direct the disability and/or mental health programs toward its primary objectives of supporting and empowering individuals and families within the community to achieve their full potential. The position oversees the Transitional Recovery Program (TRP), Partners in Recovery (PIR) program, Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT) Group, Graceville Wellbeing Program (GWP) and the Peer Support Coordination (PSC) program based in Kingaroy, In addition you will;
- Work with the CSM (Community Services Manager) to oversee the planning, development and implementation of programs.
- Undertake recruitment, performance appraisals of staff and provide coaching and management to a team.
- Represent the service at forums and networking events.
- Apply a high level of decision making and the provisions of expert advice to complex problems.
Now let’s talk about you:
To you see you be successful in this role you will possess a tertiary qualification in human service deliver and/or equivalent experience in a similar role and be able to understand, at a high level complex case management and delivery of services. In addition you will be;
- Self motivated and a high level of attention to detail.
- Hold a current Australia drivers licence
- Have a strong passion for supporting the community with a results driven focus.
To be considered for this role (as this is an internal only opportunity) you must discuss with you current manager prior to submitting your application.
To apply to this role, please attached your resume, cover letter and answer the questions below.