Registered Nurse - Tallebudgera
As our new Registered Nurse you have the opportunity to:
- put resident wellbeing at the forefront of our operations
- work within a supportive & collaborative senior management team
- play a pivotal role in ensuring a high standard of care is maintained at all times
About the role
We have opportunities a casual Registered Nurses to work a variety of shifts including mornings, afternoons, nights and weekends.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing comprehensive evidence-based nursing care in collaboration with a multidisciplinary health care team
- Performing comprehensive nursing assessments develop and implement plans of care in collaboration with a multidisciplinary health care team and evaluate the progress of patient care outcomes
- Exercising sound clinical judgement, critical thinking and ethical decision making processes in the delivery and evaluation of care
- Ensuring clients and other staff are treated fairly and with mutual respect and understanding, regardless of cultural, religious, ethnic and linguistic backgrounds
- Maintaining professional skills and knowledge of self and others through participation in continuing education and performance appraisal and development.
We are seeking Registered Nurses with a passion for elder care; successful applicant to this role will demonstrate the following;
- effective leadership and management of a team;
- outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- well developed skills in group facilitation as well as working one-on-one;
- Division 1 AHPRA registration
- Minimum 12 months postgraduate experience
- Unlimited working rights for Australia.
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
- St Andrews Lutheran Aged Care provides a home to 72 residential aged care residents as well as 24 retirement village units within its stunning Tallebudgera Valley setting.
- Lutheran Services is a well-established and respected organisation whose employees provide services for seniors, young people, families, people with disabilities and mental health concerns.
- As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest all operating surpluses into continually improving our services and expanding our reach to more people in our communities.
- We operate 18 services across urban and regional Queensland, employing more than 1,350 staff and drawing on the support of several hundred volunteers.
- Lutheran Services sees its role as being to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete answers to all below questions and attach your resume.
For further information about this role a position description is available to download by clicking here. To discuss this role further please email email@example.com.