Senior Instructional Designer
Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Let’s talk about the role:
Our newly created People, Culture and Development team are looking for an Instructional Designer to join us in our Milton offices on a full time basis. The role will be responsible for the design and implementation of learning and development products, through a variety of traditional and digital mediums, to enhance staff capability.
- Apply tested instructional design theories.
- Create engaging & compelling learnings.
- Conducting needs analysis with subject matter experts to define instructional objectives and business outcomes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop new and innovative methods and learning solutions.
Now let’s talk about you:
With a strong and successful career within L&D/Training, your specialisation will be in instructional design; you will have built incredible communication skills, with a strong ability to influence stakeholders and professional approach to deliver to a range of target audiences, in addition you will have;
- Demonstrated experience in designing highly interactive and engaging instructional content that integrates learning theories and instructional design methodologies (Portfolio required).
- Proven skills in using Learning Management Systems, e-learning design tools (such as Articulate 360, Litmos or similar) and web technologies (such as HTML, XML, Flash, SCORM).
- Demonstrated experience in an e-learning project environment with the ability to design, develop, test and review e-learning resources.
What we can offer you:
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer a competitive salary and access to 15,900pa in salary packaging options. You will also have access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
To apply for the role, please attach your resume, complete the application form and the questions below. For a copy of the position description please click here.