Enrolled Nurse - Woodridge
Nestled within a sprawling bush setting, Trinder Park Aged Care houses more than 200 residents in retirement village, nursing home or hostel accommodation and is supported by a team of committed and caring professionals.
Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Let’s talk about the role:
This is a casual position
As an Enrolled Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Administering medication (within scope of practice) to residents;
- Participating in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of resident support;
- Completing assessments to assist with the formation of nursing care plans and funding submissions for residents; and,
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships within the service and also members of the external health care team.
Now let’s talk about you:
Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate
- a high level of effective interpersonal and communication skills
- strong leadership and time management skills
- a teamwork focus with a hands on approach
In addition you
- will possess AHPRA (Enrolled Nurse) Registration and a Diploma of Nursing (or equivalent)
- will maintain a positive Federal police check and Australian driver’s licence
- may possess previous experience in aged care, as well as a First Aid Certificate
What we can offer you:
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer a competitive salary, a generous 5 weeks annual leave pa and access to 15,900pa in salary packaging options. You will also have access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
To apply for the role, please attach your resume, complete the application form and the questions below. For a copy of the position description please click here.