Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
St Andrews Lutheran Aged Care provides accommodation for 72 residents as well as 24 independent living units within its stunning Tallebudgera Valley setting.
Let’s talk about the role:
We have exciting new roles for a number of part time and casual Registered Nurse opportunities. You maybe currently looking to return back to work, maybe you want a change in hours and enjoy the lifestyle and environment of the beach & sun and this could be that opportunity for you. Being part times roles, this will give you great flexibility to have an excellent work life balance. In this role you will be;
- Providing comprehensive evidence-based nursing care in collaboration with a multidisciplinary health care team
- Performing comprehensive nursing assessments develop and implement plans of care in collaboration with a multidisciplinary health care team and evaluate the progress of patient care outcomes
- Exercising sound clinical judgement, critical thinking and ethical decision making processes in the delivery and evaluation of care
- Ensuring clients and other staff are treated fairly and with mutual respect and understanding, regardless of cultural, religious, ethnic and linguistic backgrounds
- Maintaining professional skills and knowledge of self and others through participation in continuing education and performance appraisal and development
Now let’s talk about you:
To see you successful in this role you will have a passion for elder care and be a strong advocate for providing customer focused clinical care inclusive of;
- outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- well developed skills in group facilitation as well as working one-on-one;
- Division 1 AHPRA registration
- Minimum 12 months postgraduate experience
- Unlimited working rights for Australia.
What we can offer you:
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer a competitive salary and access to 15,900pa in salary packaging options. You will also have access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
To apply for the role, please attach your resume, complete the application form and the questions below. For a copy of the position description please click here.