Workplace Rehabilitation Case Manager
Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
This a 9 month Maternity Leave Fixed Term opportunity based in Milton, Brisbane.
Let’s talk about the role:
Reporting to the Senior OHS Advisor and working closely with the wider Health and safety team, the Workplace Rehabilitation Case Manager will ensure all regulatory requirements are meet for all workers compensation and workplace health and safety as well as:
- Provide rehabilitation case management for staff with work and non-work related medical conditions;
- Contribute to and advise on injury management, compensation, rehabilitation and return to work cases;
- Provide advice to managers in relation to pre - employment medicals where work restrictions or reasonable adjustment may be required;
- Assist with research and consultation for rehabilitation, HR and workplace health, safety and wellbeing policy development;
- Support HR generalist projects and related activities;
- Collect, analyse and report on data relating to the Lutheran Services health, safety and injury management;
- Participate actively as a member of the health and safety team.
Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate;
- Hold appropriate rehabilitation and return to work qualifications.
- Have recent experience in Work-place based injury management and work-place health and safety knowledge
- be capable of forming effective and congenial working relationships both internally and externally;
- be capable of managing their own workload, including overlapping priorities, and meeting deadlines
You may be required to provide information in relation to pre-existing medical conditions or injuries relevant to this position and submit to a pre-employment medical.
What we can offer you:
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer a competitive salary and access to 15,900pa in salary packaging options. You will also have access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
To apply for the role, please attach your resume, complete the application form and the questions below.