ICT Strategy Program Manager
Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Let’s talk about the role:
Reporting to the Executive Lead, Finance & Digital Transformation the ICT Strategy Program Manager is responsible for managing the program of technical improvements, while assisting with development and implementation of the mid-term transformation roadmap. Furthermore you will;
- Assist in the foundation and delivery of the digital transformation plan.
- Deliver integration projects and enterprise-wide upgrades.
- Implement updates and maintenance of the organisation’s systems and ensure they are prepared for enhancements.
- Facilitate improvements of the ICT function’s capability and increase client service delivery.
Now let’s talk about you:
It is essential that you have considerable experience with in-depth knowledge of enterprise IT platforms, applications and network systems and Integrations. You will be degree qualified with project / program management credentials and operations management exposure. In addition you will have;
- Strong program management skills
- Adopt a hands-on approach working with variable inputs and diverse resources
- Proven track record in successfully improving organisational IT systems and process
- Ability to operate operationally and strategically
- And strong follow through ability to see projects to completion.
What we can offer you:
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer a competitive salary and access to 15,900pa in salary packaging options. You will also have access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
To apply for the role, please attach your resume, complete the application form and the questions below. For a copy of the position description please click here.